Monday 31 October 2011

hallows eve!!!

so if you know me, you would know I love gore! alot!
naturally, this means my favorite time of year is halloween.
we went to the Sailor Jerry: FREAKSHOW
My outfit of choice- traditional dead pin up.
heres some photos.
I applied a gash neck prosthetic to myself, pin curled the hair, donned some 1950's make up, vintage calvin klien shorts, a tie top and  some suspenders with an equally great and padded bra (because whats a girl with no cleavage to do?).
all around it was a great night and very hungover morning.
 shot of final product minus excessive blood and then a shot of the hair without a bandana


Derick and I before going out


shit got really messy


CRAZY EYES
Tamar, Bruce  and I
Tamar from body architects tattoo studio 
check it out HERE

Derick and I <3 
some seriously deranged couple 
looks like we got into a huge physical dispute which ended up with me dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment